I am working on getting breast cancer awareness t-shirts put together. this is the design I've come up with. I'm just in the beginning phases of the process but I'm looking for feedback on the design, and if you think you (or anyone) would be interested in buying one to support the susan g. koman foundation and breast cancer research??
(if you offend easily you might not appreciate it)

ps. it would most likely be on a pink shirt.
6 comments:
Love it, super funny!
I LOVE IT! Your research and development committee certainly came up with a brilliant idea. °Ü°
I think it is a great design for a note card --- but I wouldn't wear it on a Tshirt. I like the slang for boobies - but in conversations with people I know and know wouldn't be offended. Maybe something like: find a cure - the girls need you.
How's that for a double entendre (sp?_
Very cute, I would wear it! Let me know when the are for sale! You are awesome:)
I love it. Very creative. I never realized how many names we actually have for them! I would buy one. Keep us posted.
Love it!
Post a Comment