My kids LOVE to talk into cups like that too! Although they've never pretended they were microphones! Too cute!
I love how they are talking into cups and propped up on boxes with their scriptures in front of them! How cute. I don't think Trenten or Melissa has though of talking into cups yet! lol. You have very cute kids! ;)
They'll be ready for giving talks at sacrament meeting before you know it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My kids LOVE to talk into cups like that too! Although they've never pretended they were microphones! Too cute!
I love how they are talking into cups and propped up on boxes with their scriptures in front of them! How cute. I don't think Trenten or Melissa has though of talking into cups yet! lol. You have very cute kids! ;)
They'll be ready for giving talks at sacrament meeting before you know it!
Post a Comment