Thursday, May 7, 2009

the reliable new car.


so. some of you had been asking to see a picture of the new van, and here it is. this post was going to be full of praises about how much I love the van, and the space, how well it drives, the storage capability, and how great the sirius radio is...and while all those things are true a black cloud overshadows those things right now - as that new van is in the shop until next week.
that right...the shop. apparently there are faulty parts in the transmission. nice.
thank goodness for the life time power train warranty...
but really?!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Are you kidding me?! It's brand new...

I hate it but I gotta say it, they just don't make things like they used to ;)

Burnett Family said...

You just got it and it's in the shop! Yuck. Hope it's the last time it's there:)