Saturday, May 2, 2009

a dress.

I'm generally not a dress kind of girl, or skirt for that matter but when I need to dress up I usually go for the skirt and shirt option. I'm not sure why...maybe the way it breaks up my body but when I saw this dress I fell in love. even more when I found out I could get it at about 80% off the original price (thank you slick deals). So I did it...it's on it's way. and it will be here soon, well in at least 7 - 10 business days. Here's hoping it will look as cute on me as it does on the invisible model.
I'll make sure I wear it when there is always a slight breeze from the left.

4 comments:

Rebecca Carter said...

Mauri - That dress is wonderful! It looks like one of those kinds that I call "great to throw on"! You can dress it up or wear it casually.

What fun - good find! What brand? It's so hard to find nice dresses these days!!

Caleb and Marci said...

The color will be fabulous for you. Can't wait to see a picture of you wearing it- with a slight breeze blowing of course.

Amanda said...

What a great dress and green is such an awesome color on red heads. I'm sure it'll look amazing on you!

Jamie said...

Oh, I love it! What a great fan! And if there's no breeze I'll follow you around with a fan :)