A bunch of the girls who I often (but not often enough) get together with are all really into the books and were going to the release party at Barnes and Noble. So I decided to go. It was fun even though I couldn't answer the trivia questions like what is Bella's nervous habit and what are the names and ages of our close friend, Stephanie's children.
...and they even talked me into reading them.
Here's a picture of the group...who believe real men "sparkle". can the " "s be used this way?One of whom is having Edward's baby... is that even possible?
ok so maybe I'm not a die hard yet...I'm the one wearing a white shirt, the "white sheep" of the group.
I won't mention that some of them got the book a couple hours earlier than those who were waiting in line at the Barnes and Noble just by going to wal-mart.
how's the book coming ladies? or how was it? I think most of them have finished by now, and yes...the book just came out at midnight.
2 comments:
I'm not part of the group - but thanks to a stomach flu keeping me in bed yesterday and amazon.com delivering the book at noon. I am 566 pages into the 700* book. A weird story but very engaging! A fun outing it sound like --even if you are not into the details of the vampire werewolf supernatural and human stories!
mauri!!! you are so funny!! i'm so glad you went cuz i never get to see you anymore! Sadly i'm only on page 60....but i'm sure most of the other girls and almost done! ha ha ha. you are so much fun lets get together soon
Post a Comment