Monday, August 11, 2008

Congrats to Jason and Abbie Webb!

Wesley and I got a weekend in Seattle...just the two of us...to go to Abbie's wedding. Abbie and I have been friends since middle school and I was excited to be there for the start of this new chapter in her life. She planned a wedding with such style! great job abs!
Isn't my date the cutest...even though he slept through just about the whole party.
This is Abbie's little man Blake. He is 4, and such a stud. He sang "Our Song", to Abbie in front of everyone and it really was the cutest thing EVER!
Heather was there too...we've also been friends since middle school. It was fun to have her and her husband, Tim, there. Since Wesley didn't always provide conversation. There were a few more friends there I hadn't kept in touch with...but were good to see...Cami, Brad, Josh, Kyle and Matt.
I also got to see my friend Lindy, aside from the wedding...but completely forgot to take a picture. We were having to much fun to remember to do that, huh Lindy? I was really excited to get to see her though, and her "baby bump". She introduced me to Green Lake and a GREAT "kid-friendly" soup and sandwich place were we tomato and basiled it up.
It was a quick, crazy trip. In early Friday am and home early Sunday am, but it was fun and I'm glad I could leave the girls in the able and probably more entertaining hands then mine. Thank Nathan and Mom. They tag teamed it!
I need to mention too...so 2 people can blog it before she does...but Heather and Tim are also expecting...and her belly is starting to get the slightest little bump too.

No comments: