Friday, August 22, 2008

RHDC Annual Summer BBQ

The RHDC BBQ was FUN. This is the second barbecue we've been able to go to with the RHDC crew...and it was fun. They had it this year at a cabin up Springville Canyon and which belonged to a family member of Karen, one of the "office ladies" as Nathan calls them. It was such a prefect place to have their little get together. The company isn't that big so when ever they all get together it's not too overwhelming and the kids feel comfortable to run around and play with the other kids that are there. A couple of the guys have kids really close to our kids ages...and not that they can really play yet, but there are 3 other babies all within a couple months of Wesley. There were all sorts of fun things to do there, peddle boats on a little pond, a hammock, tether ball and an awesome swing set for the kids. I didn't get a picture of the paddle boats which were pretty fun, but I did get a few cute ones of the kids.
Wesley wasn't a happy man on the swings...so he didn't get a swing picture, maybe some other day. And yes, both of my girls had dirty faces, it's not your computer screen.

4 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I am glad you were able to go! Looks like fun!!

Give Mease a chance said...

I can't believe how much hair Katelyn has. So adorable!

Trevor and Brooke said...

I love the hammock picture. So cute!

Jenni said...

How cute is your crew?! You take such great pictures of your lil' ones! I Love 'em!!!