But today is her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! And you are about 30 right Grandma? You are only as old as you feel. And with my Grandma exercising just about every day whether it's playing tennis, in the gym on wheels, or going for a walk...she can keep up with the best of us! She also fills her time with traveling to all ends of the earth...literally, temple work, picking fresh produce on all ends of the surrounding states, making delicious food and hosting company at her house just about every week it seems. In addition to the energy that she had my Grandma really is one of the most amazing women I know, she has been such a support to me throughout all of my life, but even more so now that I am a mom. Her encouragement and faith in me keeps me going on some of my hardest days. I am so thankful that I have been soo blessed to have her as such an important person in my life. I hope you had a great birthday Grandma. I have to say had now...because I'm posting this at 9:45 Utah time and her day is just about over.I LOVE YOU GRANDMA! You really are the best!
1 comment:
What a great grandma you(we?) have! I'll claim any part of your family - the Jensens definitely got the good end of that deal! :) Poor Ellie will be listening to our beautiful singing voices on her answering machine. To only be so lucky!
Love you!
Post a Comment