Awww, it's a baby Katelyn! I haven't made them yet. Still haven't gotten any molasses. But I'll be sure to let you know how they were as soon as I do ;)
thats the katelyn we remember!! aww! I love it!! This makes me REALLY miss you brewers! thanks for the giggle!
Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about Candy Canes being messy! Great pictures
Oh I remember that cute little angel.
LOVE IT!! Looks like she really enjoyed that candy cane!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww, it's a baby Katelyn! I haven't made them yet. Still haven't gotten any molasses. But I'll be sure to let you know how they were as soon as I do ;)
thats the katelyn we remember!! aww! I love it!! This makes me REALLY miss you brewers! thanks for the giggle!
Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about Candy Canes being messy! Great pictures
Oh I remember that cute little angel.
LOVE IT!! Looks like she really enjoyed that candy cane!
Post a Comment