Monday, December 1, 2008

I know I need to update

but this is more important...
My friend Natalie has organized a fundraiser for a family in our ward...they are an awesome family, that have had a few hardships.
here is a little bit about them. The Barkdull family has been awaiting Matt's kidney transplant for a while because of various complications. He has been on dialysis for a long time which has created its own hardships. It looks like the kidney transplant is going to happen after Christmas at the end of December or first of January. Matt will obviously have to take some time off to recovery and it will be a difficult time for the entire family.
Natalie is hoping to raise as much money as possible to help with medical, and just over all living expenses for this family.
Please look through the shop and make a purchase to help a family.
Christmas is coming, you can get some gift shopping done.

Click here to shop...

I promise it will make you feel good!

No comments: