
tell me honestly what you think...
not about Elli, because we already know the answer to that. CUTE! and she can really pull anything off
but what do you really think about the hair cut??
we're all friends here, so you can be straight up...
do people even say "straight up" any more?
9 comments:
I think its cute....I'm kind of distracted by the cute face - but I think it will wear well and you won't have to pull the hair out of her face! but how often will you have to trim it? Bottom line --- I like it!
ADORABLE! It might be hard to style like this all the time, but I think all your kids are stinkin cute.
We'll miss seeing you guys at Christmas. Love you!
PS - I will make more comments if you take off the word verification. :) One of my pet peeves!
Straight up now tell me are you really gonna love me forever??
And straight up I love her haircut. Before I got to the text of the post, the first thing I thought was, "I LOVE her hair--has it always been like that?" It fits her adorable face perfectly.
Um first of all.... She looks so grown-up!!!!!! I love it, it's totally adorable!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!!!
Well off to Storybookland tonight, should be fun... I'm looking forward to dinner at Izzy's :-)
Cari
I LOVE it. She looks like a big girl. Sooo cute! It's a perfect frame for her face.
She's gorgeous!!! I love her new haircut, it totally fits her cute personality! Good job Mauri! I'll need you to teach me how to cut girl's hair!
C-U-T-E! Did you cut UT yourself? I'm totally impressed if you did! Oh, and thank you so much for your sewing! I was running off to the baptisms when you stopped by, so I don't even remember if I said thanks! You really are the greatest!
It's ADORABLE! I absolutely love Elli's cute cut. I am just assuming you didn't cut it yourself. However, you are an awesome woman with many talents and you never seize to amaze me. I like the cut because it took away the straggly ends and makes it look more full. I love my Brewers!
FYI.. I did cut her hair myself. Just don't look too closly when you see her in person.
Post a Comment