of the pictures from my trip, since I know you never read what I write and the pictures are all you want to see...
and the strong ones in my family
and there is, the love...
and of course I had to share it with my kids!
and then of course there's the bird...yumm.
there was the walk...(I will post more of these pictures soon)
and the strong ones in my family
and there is, the love...an attempt at family pictures
there are soo many picture from this trip, and soo little time these days but I wanted to get a few posted so I don't feel as behind with things. these are for all you dedicated readers out there... enjoy!
2 comments:
I always read what you write! Looks like you all had a fun time. I almost put up the same background, I had it up for 5 whole mins before I changed it to what it is now. I guess great minds think a like...well at least in some respects ;)
beautiful picture f her swimsuit bunched up at the crotch I love seeing a childspussy
Post a Comment