Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary Nathan!

Today we've been married 6 great years! I'm not sure there would be anyone else who would put up with me this long...I love you Nathan. Thank you for all that you do for the kids and for me. I am so thankful that I was able to be sealed to him in the temple and that I will be able to be with him for eternity.

5 comments:

Rachel Kirkham said...

Congratulations you guys! LOVE YOU!!!

Amanda said...

Wow, look how young the both of you look! Happy Anniversary to the both of you. I'd certainly hope that he's been able to put up with you for 6 years, 6 years and eternity to go ;)

Stacy and Justin said...

Congrats! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I'm so glad that Nathan found such a wonderful woman to be with for eternity! Have a great day and go out and do something fun this week!

Darla said...

Congratulations to my favorite Brewer couple!