Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tree ohhh Christmas Tree

Although I have yet to catch myself up from returning from our trip, the excitement of Christmas overpowered what really needed to get done (like laundry) but we had fun!

Nathan passed out the decorations
Elli wanted to put the ornaments in the back corners.

Katelyn claimed all the ornaments as hers.
And here is the final product... you can't see many decorations because they are either on the back side or about the height of the girls, behind where they are standing.
Wesley is excited for Christmas too...already sporting the Christmas jammies.and just so you know, he's sitting up like a champ!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You're putting it in the front room this year? We're going to get a tree this year since we're going to be unable to go to Ca to see my family. The girls will love it I'm sure.

Carolyn said...

LOok at that little guy sitting up -- so much can happen in a week! Looks like the girls are at a FUN FUN age for Christmas --- it's magical!

Stacy and Justin said...

How cute are your kids! I've missed you at Church!

Darla said...

Look at our little buddy guy. I guess I must say our big buddy guy now that he's sitting up.

Anonymous said...

sexy li'lass in them green slacks love to lick it out rim her good