Wednesday, July 16, 2008

here I sit...

enjoying a glass of orange juice (and yes, it is in a Chilies kids meal cup), reading through articles for a talk I'm supposed to give on Sundayand enjoying the view of signs that my girls are "helping" Nathan on the house...notice the pink scooter
and I know you might ask, "what is Mauri doing on the computer when she should be preparing for her talk?" which is a good question... but I'm here seeking help. From those you visit teach, or have been visit taught or even those who have no idea of what visiting teaching is. Share with me blessings you have receive from visiting teaching in some form or another... and those of you who have never heard of visiting teaching, what are the blessing in your life from someone who has been a great friend?

Also any additional sources, articles, talks or anything you thing might help on a talk about "The Blessing of Visiting Teaching" that you can shoot my way would be great.

Now for those of you in my ward you know what to be expecting on Sunday, and knowing that I will be talking might influence you in one direction or another on the possibility of needing to bring something to keep you occupied in Sacrament meeting. °Ü°

And I am not as big of a procrastinator as you may think, I just got this speaking assignment 3 days ago...thank you Brother Davis!

No comments: