a few of us from the ward were talking and decided we needed to start a blog for those of us in the ward (old and new boundries included!), and also maybe an e-mail list gathered so we can spread the word about groups meeting, baby showers, parties, or just a play date at the park. e-mail me at nmbrewer@hotmail if you want to be included in the blog or e-mail list.
pass this e-mail to all in the area that you know too.
check the blog out at http://nl2ladies.blogspot.com/
ps...you'll have to look there for a fun upcoming activity.
1 comment:
Hey Maurs! Thanks for being so excited. I was going to tell you at the felt party but never got a chance when there weren't other people around. Anyway, I LOVE my new candles and my house really does smell so good. In fact, I really do want to do what your neighbor does and be a consultant but I don't know what I did with her number and email address. If you get a chance or see her soon will you get her email address for me so I can find out what I need to do to get started. Thanks Maurs!
Post a Comment