Saturday, July 19, 2008

a little about me...

I got this in an e-mail and thought I'd respond in a post...
1. What is your occupation right now? wife and mother of 3 awesome kids!
2. What color are your socks right now? i try to wear socks as little as possible
3. What are you listening to right now? 2 gurls slurping milk from a straw
4. What was the last thing that you ate? cranberry muffins
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jenna
7. How old are you today? 27
8. What is your favorite sport to watch? any of the x-games
9. What is your favorite drink? cherry coke!
10. Favorite food? oreganos, zani ziti with extra tomatoes
11. What was your last music purchase? David Cook, time of my life
12. What is the last movie you watched? Coach Carter
13. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
14. How do you vent anger? when I do get angry I yell... sorry for my kids...
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? our swimming pool
16. What is your favorite season? fall
17. Cherries or Blueberries? both
18. When you have nothing to do - you do what? when do I ever have nothing to do?
19. Your last outing/activity? my mom's neighborhood pool with her and my kids
20. Living arrangements? we live in the house that Nathan built
21. When was the last time you cried? i don't remember but I'm sure it wasn't that long ago
22. What is on the floor of your closet? what isn't...mostly shoes and dirty clothes
23. What did you do last night? mostly worked on my talk for Sunday
24. What inspires you? my children behaving...then I know I'm doing something right
25. What are you most afraid of? someone breaking into my house with nathan gone
26. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
27. Favorite dog breed? lab.
28. How many provinces/states have you lived in? 3 - AZ, UT and OR
29. Biggest Life lesson- never take life for granted

1 comment:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Seriously, I cannot imaging you ever yelling! I don't think I will believe until I see it:)