it's been a while since we've last posted, but for good reasons. we were busy watching parades,
and fireworks,

blessing little Wesley,

playing with cousins,

going to the lake,

and celebrating Mauri's birthday.

Things have really been busy around here these days, and don't look like they will slow down for the next little while. I thought that because we didn't have many trips planned for the summer we would have a summer full of lazy days...definitly no lazy days of summer around here.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I'm a terrible neighbor and didn't know :( Hope it was a good one, though!
Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry we missed it! Hope you had a great day!
I heard your breakfast was great!
I'm jealous of all these nice 4th of July parades that look so fun.
Wesley already looks big! I know it's hard to tell in pics but he looks so big sitting on you. He is so cute and I can see your family in him.
Happy Birthday also!
Mauri
Thanks for the encouraging words! We are so excited to be expanding our family! Congrats to you and your family on the newest addition- Boys are truly so fun!!!
Post a Comment