No judging coming from this end... I probably would have eaten it as is... without adding more frosting.
I'm with Sarah. I would have eaten had it had chunks taken out of it. I eat kids leftover dinner off their plate. No judging from me!
Sorry my dear....I don't think it is being a mom....I think it's genetic.xoxo your aunt...a/k/a late night nosher
AMEN! Some days you just need a fix! E-mail me at kiki37duck@yahoo.com for access to our blog. Thanks!
I LOVE it! Glad to know someone else out there does it too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No judging coming from this end... I probably would have eaten it as is... without adding more frosting.
I'm with Sarah. I would have eaten had it had chunks taken out of it. I eat kids leftover dinner off their plate. No judging from me!
Sorry my dear....I don't think it is being a mom....I think it's genetic.
xoxo your aunt...a/k/a late night nosher
AMEN! Some days you just need a fix! E-mail me at kiki37duck@yahoo.com for access to our blog. Thanks!
I LOVE it! Glad to know someone else out there does it too!
Post a Comment