I have to tell you something funny Elli did. When she was dropped off at nursery, she started crying and then she was saying something over and over again, still crying. I was kinda ignoring it cause usually she will call for "daddy" or "mommy" But then I realized she was saying something different. I finally figured it out, "bubbles". I said, "you want bubbles?". Instant smile, tears gone, and a big "Yah!"
3 comments:
I can't wait to see them next month! SOOO cute (even if I am a bit prejudiced!)
I have to tell you something funny Elli did. When she was dropped off at nursery, she started crying and then she was saying something over and over again, still crying. I was kinda ignoring it cause usually she will call for "daddy" or "mommy" But then I realized she was saying something different. I finally figured it out, "bubbles". I said, "you want bubbles?". Instant smile, tears gone, and a big "Yah!"
Cute pics!
Post a Comment