Friday, February 13, 2009

BABY WEEK!

There have been lots of babies born this week! 3 to 3 of my closest friend and one to my cousin! I'm soo excited for all of them - I HAVE to spread the word. I now introduce to you...

Claire
Lauren

Hudson and
Miss Chloe


And I might be biased..but they are all pretty DANG cute! Great job you guys! I really am so proud, happy, excited and loving you all right now.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I see babies!!! LOL, yes, you are right they are cute!

Rachel Kirkham said...

You're so sweet!!! Chloe can't wait to meet you! We will be in Utah (Deer Valley) from March 1 - 7 and we would love to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love babies! Granted I have a house full of my own..haha...but this post of all these new tiny faces(& all so beautiful!) made me smile.