Wednesday, February 11, 2009

one last day of fun with the Jarvis cousins...

thanks to the snow we got two extra days with the Jarvis fam...which ment two more days for Katelyn to organize activities for 3 kids smaller than her and two more days to run a muck on Grandma's house

(after the game Katelyn's name was offically mom, Jacob was dad, Elli was Strawberry and Abbie was Sassy)


4 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

Great pictures! Love that natural light...

Amanda said...

That is so funny, she's such a little character!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Sounds just like Tre. Mr. in charge. I like to think Im the boss in our home...but im pretty darn sure its tre.

Caleb and Marci said...

I wish my name was "Strawberry" or "Sassy"! The only thing I get to be around here is "Spider Girl," and only since I am married to Spider Man. ;-) I need some girls to play with.