YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS! & FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE. Rods mom is super sick with stage 4 unoperable...so I think the support you are offering your mom is beautiful & amazing. I know love like that can be very comforting. YOur a great daughter! not to mention a great example to me!
Cute Hair and what an awesome way to show your support for your mom! I can't believe the walk is coming up again already! It feels like you guys just did it! Anyway, we love your mom and hope you are able to reach your goal! Good luck!
6 comments:
I bought some really cute clippies and stuff at the store last night :)
You are amazing. And you look amazing.
So cute and so daring!! I love it and what a support to your mom.
YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS! & FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE. Rods mom is super sick with stage 4 unoperable...so I think the support you are offering your mom is beautiful & amazing. I know love like that can be very comforting. YOur a great daughter! not to mention a great example to me!
Cute Hair and what an awesome way to show your support for your mom! I can't believe the walk is coming up again already! It feels like you guys just did it! Anyway, we love your mom and hope you are able to reach your goal! Good luck!
You are amazing. What a great daughter you are. Your cute mom left a message on our blog - tell her hi and that we're thinking of her.
xoxo
Post a Comment