let's flash back through the years...
Elli @ birth
Elli @ 1
Elli @ 2Although we had her party over a week ago...today is Elli's Birthday! We are so happy to have Elli in our family and couldn't imagine out life without her. Elli has a smile that could melt even the hardest of hearts. She is also our little goof ball, always being crazy. She's definitly our quiet one but is able to convey her opinion when she needs too. Elli LOVES her little brother and is so excited to be the first one to go in his room when he wakes up in the morning or after a nap. She is also very thoughtful and always get her sister some of what ever she is getting for a snack (as long as there is more than one). Elli is small in stature but BIG in personality!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ELLI BELLI !

3 comments:
How grateful I am that Elli is in our lives. She is a blessing to our family. My life wouldn't be the same without her in it. I love my Elli Belli. I am remembering the day she was born and I got in an accident on the way to the hospital because I was in such a hurry to get there. Grandma loves Elli.
WE LOVE YOU TOO, ELLI!!!
Elli is just so pretty! I really wish we had gotten to know her more before we moved away. she was just itty bitty when we left town. She is darling! Happy Birthday to Elli!
Post a Comment