
once upon a time (Katelyn says all stories have to start that way) there was a dish washer. this dish washer was loved by all those who came in contact with it...mostly the queen of the kingdom. The dishwasher served all those in the land in a way that no other could. It was strong, dependable and efficient. The dish washer did things that the queen herself wasn't able to do (like a sanitizing cycle!). But one day the dish washer got sick. It started by making a strange noise that got louder as time went on. Then one day the dish washer stopped performing it's duties. The king called in the most skilled laborer to try and coax the dishwasher back into help, but to no avail. Now the dishes are constantly piled to the sky as the Queen tries to accomplish in a week what the dishwasher could do in an hour. And she searches the far reaches of the land looking for one who can replace her noble friend.
3 comments:
I hope this story has a "happily ever after"!
Mauri, you are tooo funny!! So sorry about your dishwasher :( sad faces. I have dishes stacked sky high too but I don't have the excuse of a broken dishwasher...
I hope you have resorted to paper products :)
Post a Comment