Those are the cutest little cousins I've ever seen... if I do say so myself. I love the Colton Cousins!
I agree with your assessment Mauri and ditto to Darla even if I have to admit I am a bit prejudiced!
Those are some cute kiddos. It looks like they're having a fun time together.
You surely do! I love them all, they're adorable! Love Katelyn with her hands on her hips lookin all sassy and Wesley with the huge grin and the brother sister love between Abby and Jacob is so sweet...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are the cutest little cousins I've ever seen... if I do say so myself. I love the Colton Cousins!
I agree with your assessment Mauri and ditto to Darla even if I have to admit I am a bit prejudiced!
Those are some cute kiddos. It looks like they're having a fun time together.
You surely do! I love them all, they're adorable! Love Katelyn with her hands on her hips lookin all sassy and Wesley with the huge grin and the brother sister love between Abby and Jacob is so sweet...
Post a Comment