We had such a fun time with Elli's monkey themed party! Lots of family who live out of town happened to be around, that is why we did it a week and a half early. The Jarvis Fam, Holly and the kids and Uncle Ben all were able to come...along with Grandma, Brooke & Trevor - and kids, Davearoo some friends Emi, Annie, Tanner and Natalia (along with their mom's Amanda and Brittney and little sisters) we also had Rachel and Adam...our neighbors by Elli's request. We had quite a crew! We also had the most delicious pork burritos...that I am still dreaming about, a monkey face cake and more presents then a little girl knows what to do with. But that was ok, because she had LOTS of helpers. I'm not sure how the kids figured it out but they had a very precise system that took the present out of Elli's hand and soon as the last little bit of wrapping paper was off and before you could blink...a new one was in it's place.So thank you everyone for all the gifts...Elli really loves all of them, but I'm not sure which was from who to write thank you notes!
I really love parties and I'm sad Elli's is over - but that's ok because I've already started to think of ideas for the next one...Wesley's (which is at the end of April) °Ü°
3 comments:
A fun time was had by all...
We had such a great time, I'm so glad that we could make it! Thanks again to Nathan!!
The monkey cake is too cute - way to go! And it looks MUCH better than the blue blob practice run :)
Post a Comment