Elli is such a joy to have in our family. Her little personality is definitly coming out these days. Elli has the funniest little sence of humor out there. She gets so proud of herself when her little jokester side comes out. She is also such a sweet heart and really tries to make others happy. Elli is really good at sharing with her older sister. Elli is also a definite mama/ daddy's girl and wants us around most of the time. That is something we're working on...but it is a very special thing to be loved so much by someone like Elli. We wanted to say Happy Birthday to our little Elli Belli and we hope she has a great birthday and a great year of being 2.
We love you Elli!
also....we're trying to win tickets for the girls to go see Disney Princess on ice. KOSY is having a contest and you can help us win... click here and vote for number 113. THANKS!
2 comments:
that is one darling little girl if I do say so myself!
Mauri- I don't know if you remember me from Eugene, but we lived in the same apartment complex. My maiden name was Christy Smith. I stumbled across your blog and thought that I would say hi! Check out our blog (we just started).
Post a Comment