This photo could use a little photo shop lightening...but I just loved how happy she looked in it!
And of course it tasted yummy too...Elli got a little swipe.
She also got excited about the presents too...what 2 year old wouldn't?
And now we've moved on to the week of projects. Nathan had the inspired idea that we need to finish up all the odds and ends around the house. So this week our house has been deemed a "construction zone". Just a forwarning for anyone who happens to stop by. Nathan moved all the furnature into the middle of the room and said it's staying there until the baseboard is completly done. Hopfully that means will get it done soon and not stay in a sorce of dissaray for too long. Here are our little helpers with their knee pads on. I'm not really sure how effective Elli's will be.
Elli realy got down and dirty with Daddy and the sanding.
And Katelyn thought she needed a little break to go out and swing in the snow!
And here is another project...but one I won't complain about...it was to make a treat for a baby shower tonight. Those who will be there...here's a little preview of something to look forward to. I also worked on making the presents for the baby shower but in case those who it is for look at our blog today, I don't want to spoil the suprise! But don't these chocolates look yummy. I got the recipe from my cousins' blog. There is a mixture of oreos and cream chese in the middle...need I say more. There have also been projects for my new calling, Achievement Day Leader. I'm making folders for the girls to help in marking off their activites. And of course the good 'ole, never ending projects around the house. But who wants to see pictures of me washing the dishes or folding laundry? Chocolate pictures are better right?
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Parties and Projects....
Last week was the week of parties ..most important one being Elli's birthday party! She had an Elmo party!! I think her favorite thing was the cake. She just got so excited every time she saw it! "Emo, Emo!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yum! you've been busy! Way to tempt me just as I start a diet!!!
Ummm, no one told me they had oreos in the middle! I totally thought they they were just chocolates...not that thats bad, just not as exciting as oreos! Do you have any left? Can I come over at get some? I totally would have eaten some, even if I would have puked.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming last night! those chocolates were extremely yummy and i love the diaper and wipe holder. also you did such a cute job with those folders. i think it made all the girls feel special. let me know if you need help with the rest. you are such a busy bee! go mauri!
Did you make the Elmo cake? It is awesome! I am very impressed with your homemaking/repairing/chocolate making skills. I'm not showing Ben your blog-I am looking pretty useless next to all your skills! I'm impressed.
Post a Comment