Thursday, February 14, 2008

Parties Parties Everywhere

So now that Valentines Day is almost over I thought I'd post a few pictures from the events...

Katelyn had her first school Valentine party, complete with decorated box and everything. She loved it and when we were going through all her valentines from her friends and class she was so excited to know who gave her what. Unfortunatly, 3 hours later, when she was asking me again who gave her the different things I couldn't remember at all. And here she is enjoying some of her Valentines candy...

We also had a little Valentines party at our house today with some of my friends from the neighborhood. I was going to try and take lots of pictures and there really would have been lot of fun with a total of about 7 or 8 moms and twice that many kids...but because there were 7 or 8 moms and twice as many kids there was a little too much going on to take too many pictures. It's times like these I wish I was rich and could hire a photographer for things like this...to document parties and things when I am too distracted to do it myself. It was a fun party though and thanks to everyone who came and made it fun.
Elli's really enjoyed the lunch...and yes, that is a heart shaped PB&J...in the beginning stages of the disection process...that's how Elli likes to eat a lot of her food.
The kids got to make Valentines cards...they were all interested in it for at least a little bit of the time...Here's Katelyn with her friend Tanner.And here is a picture of one of the cutest girls on our block...Natalya. Most of the cute girls on our block were at the party...but like I mentioned before, the picture thing didn't really happen like I would have liked.

This last picture I had to post....because I think it's just too cute. When we were making Katelyn's Valentines box she made a little "Wesley" and said she really needed to put in on the box...so there is Wesley, on the inside of her box. Isn't that too cute??

3 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

Wish we could have been there!! We'll see you tomorrow. You are such a partier - two in one week!!

Jamie said...

yeah! I found your blog...I've only been blog-hopping for the past hour when I should be in bed! It's such an addiction :) Anyway, thanks so much for putting the party together...we had a great time!

Groovy Gardners said...

Mauri!
i wish i would have gone to the party. Dj promised to take me out to a nice lunch and he ended up being like 2 hours late....i totally could have gone had i known he would be late. Looks like it was fun though!