Monday, February 4, 2008

Tag...I'm it

OK Sarah...thanks. I was just trying to figure out the whole bloging thing, including the "tagging" since I've seen a lot of that lately and now it's me. So here is goes!

1. What was the best thing you cooked last week? I honestly have to say not a whole lot of cooking goes on around here beyond the staples of cheese noodles, chicken nuggets, peanut butter sandwiches and hot dogs since Nathan is not home any night except for Sat. and Sun. That dip...which also constituted for our meal on Sun was really yummy. There was chicken in it so that make it dinnerish.

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? Somewhere on the beach, where it was warm. I love the snow but it would be nice to get away for a little while....and of course I'd go with Nathan although wouldn't it be fun for all our friends and family to come too (since money is no object)

3. When was the last time you cried? Sunday...it was fast Sunday, everyone bore their testimonies about Pres. Hinckley and then they changed the closing song to be "We thank thee oh God for a Prophet"...
can you blame me??

4- Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
1. Finishing my junior year of high school...I know, I'm still soo young!
2. Trying to figure out all those, not at all, confusing high school relationships.
3. Having preseason practices for track.
4. Trying to figure out where to apply for school, and get out of going to BYU (sorry Dad)
5. Pushing my limits..(sorry dad and mom)

5 - Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
1. Getting used to being a newlywed
2. living with Nathan in our first home.
3. so...we were doing lots of fix its around the house (it was built in the 1940s) even I was doing some of the jobs...
4. helping Nathan train our new puppy.
5. starting at my 5 college, UVSC...where I did finally graduate from

6- Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
1. getting ready for my little Elli to have her first birthday
2. moving into our 2nd house, which although it was brand new needed just as many projects done on it as our Provo house...
3. more projects around the house...
4. wishing there was more snow (which didn't come until this year)
5. Skiing...since it was a winter I wasn't pregnant!

7 - Five of your favorite hobbies:
1. sleeping
2. scrapbooking
3. working on projects with Katelyn
4. watching Elli follow Katelyn around the house...as long as she is happy
5. catching up with Nathan when I get a chance

8 - Five favorite foods:
1. Oregano's BIG RIG pasta...
2. almost anything chocolate
3. ice cream
4. hawaiian chicken
5. grilled pineapple

9- Five places you’ve been:
1. Sweet Home, OR (that's one not many people can say!)
2. Europe
3. southern countries in Africa
4. East coast of Austrailia
5. Dominican Republic
Thanks to Dad..and Mom for most of those places.

10- Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)
1. My wedding day...it was actually sunny in Oregon in December...although it would have been great otherwise too
2. Bringing Katelyn into our family
3. Bringing Elli into our family
4. finding out #3 was on the way...
5. spending time with any of my grandparents....
this category I actually could go on and on...unlike most of the others...

Thanks Sarah
11- People I will be tagging are:
...let me try and think who hasn't done this, which pretty much excludes anyone from the ward....
Mckell...how about you?
and Marci, have you done this??
and Sara...I love your passion for politics but how about this too??
and Suz, have Niels give it a shot too.
but I won't be offended if any or all of you are party poopers °Ü°

...oh and I'm pretty excited I just figured out how to put the link in the name. there's my AH HAH moment Sarah.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Mmmmmm....BIG RIG pasta! I miss Oregano's. You're so cute, Maur. I love finding out more about you.

Sara said...

I know I'm a little obsessed. Let me get through the primaries and I promise to respond to your tag!