Monday: The girls I usually watch on Mondays were sick so it was just me and my 2 today...but the way they were acting it definitly seem like a lot more than 2! Even with Katelyn at preschool part of the day...it was still a long one.
Tuesday: Work at the cannery ...chicken chunks... interesting experience when you are pregnant.
Wednesday: Preschool and errands and Katelyn thinking that her hair needed to be just a little bit shorter.
Luckely this was the extent of the cut...there have been worse in the history of children's haircuts...
Thursday: Plans with Nathan in the am...then we all went to McDonalds to play and have lunch and then down to Provo to try and find sucker molds for Achievement Days activity at 4: (even though I was supposed to be in charge of the sucker sticks...I forgot) Then the girls (and leaders came over at 4:

Those are not Cami's real teeth by the way...she only wishes they were
Friday: After leaving for school at 8:, then straight to work from there and then to an overnight thing with the recquetball team...we didn't see Nathan at all. So the girls and I decided to have a girls night with Veggie Tales at the dollar theater and then to the mall to get Easter dresses.
Saturday: Here's the kicker of the week...driving all the way to Ogden thinking that was were Nathan was playing in his racquetball tournament just to find out that he was actually in Logan... But the girls and I found a fun Children's museum up there and salvaged the day.


Which then ended nicely getting dinner at a yummy restaurant called Trio with family...celebrating Susie's birthday. Thanks for helping save my week Susie! And Happy Birthday today!!
2 comments:
When I saw the picture with Cami, I was like "who is that??" Haha, she should wear those on Thursday and scare all the children. Next time you go to Mcdonalds for lunch let me know, we go a lot too in the winter time. Also, I want to know about the children's museum in Ogden. We got to Logan a lot, and it would be fun to stop on our way! Also, I have some leftover Pumpkin in my fridge, waiting for you to give me your Pumpkin bread recipe:)
Mauri....I really do need you as my blogging friend. the funny thing is I don't even have internet..but somehow we got a hold of somebody's wireless stuff today. lucky me!! so you are such a busy girl!!! you are just go go go! are we still having a party thursday?
Post a Comment