Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Post of what's to come...

Things have been crazy around here and so I haven't done a lot of posting...there are things to talk about like the diaper and wipes holder I made and didn't post a picture (sorry Natalie), cookie mahem with the girls, park city on Sunday, the never ending project that is our house, and my paper...you would think I was done writing those since I graduated almost 4 years ago (you'll have to ask Nathan about that). But those haven't gotten their own posts and I need to get out of the house. With the weather getting nicer (almost 50 for those of you who are out of state) and we even went outside in short sleave shirts today...we are planning an outing for tomorrow, Wednesday...
A ZOO DAY! The Zoo has its last free admission day of the winter and the weather is nice so we are going to take advantage! Any and all who want to should meet us there. We're going to plan to bring a sack lunch and get there around 12:45 or 1 ish. Let me know if you'd want to go and we'll look for you there!

No comments: