Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl bash?

Well even though none of us are major sports watchers we decided that the Super Bowl might be something to make at least some what of a deal about. So we decided to have a party! The very most important people were there...Nathan, Katelyn, Elli (although she slept through most of it) and me. Elli was asleep and I was taking the pictures so there isn't one of us. I decided to cheer for the Patriots. With my mom being in Boston...that's the only connection I had with either team. So I was sad when they lost. Although, what I should have been cheering for was the stadium! YEA Arizona!!
Here are a few pictures to document the food from the event. I know that it's not up to Sara quality of food...but a 3 year old and almost 2 year old didn't complain about it...(or Nathan)

It must have been yummy....For those of you who were wondering...this took the place of our Sunday treat (which was going to be pink sugar cookies if you remember from a previous post) We'll have to save that for later.

4 comments:

mckell said...

Looks like you guys had fun! That dip looks good:) You will have to give me the recipe on Thursday.

Sara said...

Your food looks fabulous! Doritos are my new favorite potato chips so I would have finished your whole bag. I don't think Nathan would have appreciated that! I was too busy eating cookie dough with my sisters to watch the game. Glad you guys had a good time. I'm sad for you now that Jenna is gone. One day we'll have to convince her to start a blog. Miss you!

Sarah said...

FYI... I "Tagged" you on my personal blog. Check it out at http://blog.kimmelhome.net Copy the questions, and paste them into your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I've been dieting so you're blog is killing me! :)