the kids were so excited to wake up and see they had baskets from the Easter bunny...
Katelyn had been a little worried he wouldn't come since it rained the night before but a call from him reassured her that he would still be able to come...
and he did!
And Mom...well she was excited that it was Easter, a time to stop and think about Christ and the atonement. I am thankful for a knowledge that through the sacrifice made by Christ that we are all able to repent and live our lives in a way that we will all be able to be with each other through out eternity. I am thankful for the knowledge that He lives. I know that He died and was resurrected, and that we all have the opportunity to live again with Him.
I hope that we are all able to keep the spirit of this amazing holiday with us through out the year and always show our thanks for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love how excited kids get about simple things. Isn't it great to watch them and remeber that happiness is so easy to find. You have a beautiful family.
ohh. yay! i was waiting & waiting for pictures of the girlies in their Easter dresses! sooo cute!
Post a Comment