That is to funny! My girls are always doing the same thing, but in the big moving boxes I still haven't unpacked in my "scary" room.
so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the laugh! Give those sweethearts hugs from the sclaters! & what the heck happened to your little mr.'s lip??? extra hugs to him! split lips are the worst!
When I first saw the picture, I was thinking, " Wow, that Mauri has it figured out, just wash the clothes while they are still on them to save time!"
FUNNY GIRLS °Ü°
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is to funny! My girls are always doing the same thing, but in the big moving boxes I still haven't unpacked in my "scary" room.
so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the laugh! Give those sweethearts hugs from the sclaters! & what the heck happened to your little mr.'s lip??? extra hugs to him! split lips are the worst!
When I first saw the picture, I was thinking, " Wow, that Mauri has it figured out, just wash the clothes while they are still on them to save time!"
FUNNY GIRLS °Ü°
Post a Comment