Wednesday, April 1, 2009

this one is for the bishop...

since I know he checks in on us. °Ü°
we have planted our seeds in hopes for an abundant garden this year. for all of you in the ward who read the blog too...here are step by step instructions so that you can follow the council of the bishop too!

first you get some dirt... then you plant the seeds...
add a little water...
and put them in the sun to grow...

this one is the most excited to get something growing...
and this one only cares about it if we can guarantee him a cheerio tree..

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Did Wesley get a haircut? I'm going to help my neighbor, Sarah, plant her garden this year. I'm pretty excited about it, I've never planted a garden before.

Dallan said...

Yes, I an happy and impressed. My kids are excited as well and Matthew even sketched out his own garden map.