The 1st thing I thought (& said out loud...) was OH NO! haha. stairs scare me in our house. haha. I love how you capture your cute little ones. Hes just darling! Hope you have a fabulous week! ps: Im so used to you posting all the time that I missed you over the weekend! haha.
I love when they start crawling, but it is TROUBLE when the stairs come into play. (thanks for the comment. I should confess that I've been lurking here before.)
5 comments:
The 1st thing I thought (& said out loud...) was OH NO! haha. stairs scare me in our house. haha. I love how you capture your cute little ones. Hes just darling! Hope you have a fabulous week! ps: Im so used to you posting all the time that I missed you over the weekend! haha.
Time to get out the baby gates for you too.
oh oh -you've got a climber!
T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!
I love when they start crawling, but it is TROUBLE when the stairs come into play.
(thanks for the comment. I should confess that I've been lurking here before.)
Post a Comment