Mauri, THANK YOU!!! Get ready for a long comment...
The other day, I was talking to someone about participating in the March of Dimes. I said that it is too bad that we don't become passionate about an issue until it affects us directly. I mentioned your blog and how you raise money for breast cancer research. I also said that I have never donated to you. The last few days, I have been so focused on raising money for the March of Dimes, but I told myself that I would donate to the Susan G. Koman Foundation as soon as I was finished.
When I got home today, I saw that you had donated to the March of Dimes. I am so grateful! I am also grateful for your example in walking for breast cancer research.
Although I have not been affected directly by breast cancer, I have been affected indirectly through you and others who have dealt with it.
Thank you again for your generosity and your devotion to a wonderful cause.
1 comment:
Mauri, THANK YOU!!! Get ready for a long comment...
The other day, I was talking to someone about participating in the March of Dimes. I said that it is too bad that we don't become passionate about an issue until it affects us directly. I mentioned your blog and how you raise money for breast cancer research. I also said that I have never donated to you. The last few days, I have been so focused on raising money for the March of Dimes, but I told myself that I would donate to the Susan G. Koman Foundation as soon as I was finished.
When I got home today, I saw that you had donated to the March of Dimes. I am so grateful! I am also grateful for your example in walking for breast cancer research.
Although I have not been affected directly by breast cancer, I have been affected indirectly through you and others who have dealt with it.
Thank you again for your generosity and your devotion to a wonderful cause.
Post a Comment