Thursday, April 2, 2009

it's done

again! I originally made this little quilt for Wesley with the green fabric on the back folded over for the binding, and had the "clear thread" (which by the way I am NOT a fan of). I saw this tutorial on a blog that was introduced to me by my Amazing, Great and Beautiful Aunt Carolyn, and decided to redo the quilt...sorry I don't have a before picture but imagine a green border around the patterned fabric and no boarder on the back (and if you could feel it - scratchy thread).

But FYI if you follow her tutorial, don't believe her when she says the corners aren't hard. If I were a cussing gal those words would have been flying when I was trying to figure out those corners! Although I will admit that after the four corners I did on this one I think I might have figured it out for the next one.

5 comments:

Burnett Family said...

Cute! It looks nice and cozy! I need to get wild and try making some new things. Just might have to try that blanky!

Anonymous said...

very cute. I really like the fabric!

Amanda said...

Well, I think it turned out really cute ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm with ya on the corners..... I still haven't been able to figure them out.... I just gave up!

Cari

Nicole said...

I LOVE IT!! And good luck with the garden!!