really. despite the trouble that they can some times give me. and the worrying they cause... i really do love them and can't imagine my life without them.
(almost as much as wesley can't imagine his life without a bottle)
We sure love them too! Emi was telling Ron, last night after he got home from work, how much she "loved Mauri and she really really misses Katelyn" guess it's a good thing we're going to see ya'll tomorrow, huh?
Also, I had the weirdest dream about you last night...
3 comments:
We sure love them too! Emi was telling Ron, last night after he got home from work, how much she "loved Mauri and she really really misses Katelyn" guess it's a good thing we're going to see ya'll tomorrow, huh?
Also, I had the weirdest dream about you last night...
It wasn't too long ago Wesley couldn't imagine a life WITH a bottle!!! I love those kids too!!!
I love my Brewer babies!
Post a Comment