Saturday, April 26, 2008

Eventful week...

even without the birth of Wesley...yes it's true, he still is not here! And the belly keeps getting BIGGER.
FYI I am getting enduced on Wednesday...so "little" Wesley will be here in at least 4 days (but I hope he comes on his own sooner, like tonight...I'm afraid of how much bigger this belly can get!)We've had a fun week though...
with the pouring of the foundation on the house next door...a snow storm...thanks to Brittney and her wish that the winter would last for-ev-er (love you Brittney).
the dying of eggs even though Easter was a month ago
and having fun with the cousins, while I got to enjoy a fun baby shower full of blue things...a color I haven't seen much of being a mother of two little girls... thanks to all who made it such a fun night!
Isn't this just the cutest picture of two little cousins??

4 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe it snowed this week! How was your shower? I'm sorry I missed it. We'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. Make sure and call if he comes any earlier!

Love you!

Carolyn said...

I hurt for you! I think Wesley's got his dad's shoulders! I'll cross my fingers he comes soon and doesn't have to be induced to come out!
XOXO

The Faller's! said...

I am so sorry we missed your shower and hope it was super fun. I have a little something for Wesley so we for sure need to get together sometime after he comes. My mom and I will for sure plan a time to come and see you and your mom and your new little baby. I'm excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! All of you will be in our prayers and hopefully he will come sooner rather than later!