Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HE'S HERE!!!!

Well, I didn't get the hour by hour, play by play updates with my checks because he came FAST! I started getting contractions around 12:15 am, woke up Nathan around 12:30...got to the hospital a little before 1:oo and the contractions were coming fast...and HARD...they checked me right away and I was 7 cm., half an hour later I was 9 cm. The Dr broke my water and within 5 min I was ready to push. Wesley was born at 2:02 this morning...he's in the nursery getting all cleaned up so I had a minute to post (for all you a.m. blog readers :) ) Everything went well...he's 7 lb 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches longs. With red hair! Can you believe that??
Nathan's in with him now as they clean him, and has the camera. I'm not sure if we remembered the cord to post photos but we'll get them up asap. Just wanted to let everyone know he's here and all is well.

...we did leave our cord at home, but Nathan snaped this picture with his camera on his phone so we could at least post one....Isn't he too cute?!?! I will try to add more pictures as soon as I can.
and here's one from my phone...yup, still a cutie!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yippie!!! Congrats! He is sooo adorable!

Carolyn said...

You guys sure make cute babies! And a 3rd shade of red! So glad you and Wesley are healthy and safe. Lots of Love. Can't wait to meet him in person.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! And you didn't have to be induced. What a good baby! He's adorable!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

congrats! I am so excited for you! I kept meaning to come by before you had the baby, so now I will have to drop by after! let me know if you need anything, and especially if you need any help with the girls.

heather ann said...

Congrats Mauri! He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

yeah! I'm so glad I checked blogs today. Doesn't it feel good to have the baby now! Congratulations and best of luck on the transition.