We are lucky enough to have the Jarvis cousins staying with us for the next little while. Jenna and the kids came up from St.Johns, AZ with the kids to see my mom who is home from her mission now and to be here when Wesley comes...who is not here yet by the way, but I've had a little be of "happenings" today so we'll see if it's soon.
We have had lots of fun time with them already, even in something as simple as a bath...
Here are a couple of photos to document the fun.

2 comments:
how fun!!!
I can't believe Wesley's coming so soon. I'm sure you can - it seems to go by so fast when you're not the one pregnant! I got your cute invite for the shower and I'm sad I'm going to be missing out. I'll send something up so you won't miss me too much!
Give Jenna a big hug for me and tell her to start a blog. It's so fun to see all your cute kids. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment