Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spagetti slurping lesson

Today we had our spagetti slurping lesson at dinner time.
Katelyn is getting pretty good, I had to take the picture quick with her to even get the spagetti in it. Elli on the other hand had a fun time putting in lots of noodles at a time and sitting there for a while with them hanging out of her mouth.

I think there's become more of a trend with pictures of Elli and a messy face...

2 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

I love it! Kids and spaghetti are always fun. How are you feeling?

Sara said...

Your girls are so cute. Spaghetti is looking pretty good right now.

We're coming in town this weekend for my friend's wedding and would love to see you if you have a minute. My family is also going to be in town so we won't have tons of free time but I'll call you when we're up there and see if we can meet up! Hope things are going well.