Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ONE centimeter!!!

REALLY!!!
OK...so for those of you who where around you know that I didn't have the most comfortable of weekends...not frequent or intense, but definitely fairly consistent contractions and then get this...I went into my Dr. appointment on Tuesday just to have him tell me that I'm dilated ONE CENTIMETER!!! Really, one centimeter! How frustrating is this whole end of the pregnancy thing?!?! It is good to know that the baby will be here by the 30th so it will at least be 2 weeks or less...but come on, one centimeter! Doesn't a weekend full of contractions mean anything?!?!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh Maur! That's frustrating, to say the least. I'm still praying/doing rosary beads that Wesley will come when he's supposed to....and that better be soon for your sake!

*JULIA* said...

I totally didn't know that Lindy turned Catholic but it didn't really surprise me. I really hope he comes soon and we can see cute pics of him. It's so fun to have a dofferent sex baby. Good luck and ask Lindy to have her congregation light some candles for you. ( I have no idea if that is even catholic)