...literally
Considering I'm at my weight limit, I've passed my optimal comfort limit weeks ago, I can't bend over to pick up the thousands of toys that cover my floor, I can't stand too long without being in pain or sit too long with out being in pain either...as a matter of fact I'm even in pain at times when I'm laying down, and the contractions are already starting...
And trust me, that picture does not do any justice to the actually girth that is my belly.
Through the power of positive thinking...Wesley is going to arrive on April 26th...channel the energy with me! 17 days to go...but who's counting?
7 comments:
You're funny. I'm so excited to see you and your belly, I mean Wesley in just one week!!!! Yea! I'm glad that you took that picture. I think that it some-how needs to make it in Wesleys scrap-book. The countdown is on. He's almost here!!!
Mauri...that's nothin'...you look good! How you feel may be another story, but you look good. I have had the joy of gaining 65, then 60lbs with my two boys...now that's fun...let me tell you!
I do have a friend who went into labor right before her baby shower.... it could happen!
I love this pic, and I agree with Jenna that it needs to make the scrapbook, or his wedding video years down the road. Not to jinx anything, but I planned a shower for one of my friends at work last year, and she had her baby two hours before her shower started and I had to cancel last minute. So funny =)
I feel your pain! I was there just a few months ago. He'll get here soon enough. Just make Nathan do all the stuff around the house. Guys love that!:)
Okay, you still look cute pregnant! I would not even show people pics of me in my last days of being pregnant. This is the worst longest part of pregnancy but you get to have a cute baby boy! Plus now it's ONLY 16 days.
Hee Hee. You should see my sister-in-law. At least your belly looks like a normal pregnant lady. She looks like she is growing a large basketball! It looks so strange!
Post a Comment