Just thought I'd post a few pictures from today.
Visitors for the day were...GeeGee (Nathan's mom), and she brought Katelyn and Elli, who LOVED Wesley and were sad they couldn't take him home with them today, Grandma (my mom), Gran (my grandma) and her sister, Aunt Millie, and Jenna with her kids, Jacob and Abbie...Abbie also really loved Wesley and was so excited when she got to hold the "bebe". My mom got a lot of pictures on her camera so I'll have to see if I can get them to post too.
2 comments:
Congratulations! He is adorable, and well worth the wait, even though it was a long one! I love newborns!
Yeah for you and your cute family! We are so thrilled he is here safe and sound. Hope you are feeling well Mauri and we wish you a speedy recovery. Can't wait to meat little Wesley!
Natalie
Post a Comment