For anyone who's wondering.
I had an appointment yesterday with my doctor and I'm just over 3 cm. dilated and 65% effaced...but I'm still "great with child". Except, the "great" part is quite debatable at this point.
So...for those of you still wondering, the baby shower is still on for Friday. It's from 5 - 7, I heard some of you didn't get your invitation so if you want to come, but haven't gotten an invitation consider yourself formally invited. And just think of it as a fun girls night at Mauri's house celebrating the (hopefully) soon arrival of little Wesley.
2 comments:
hey maurs! i'm sorry little wesley isn't here yet. he just knows that the longer he stays in the more you'll appreciate him when he comes out!!!=) we are still going to try and make it to the shower on friday but if we aren't able to my mom and i are definitely going to arrange a time to come do lunch so we can visit with you and your mom. keep hanging in there!
I know lots of people who missed their baby showers because they were having a baby... I hope it can happen for you too... :-)
Post a Comment