I'm proud to be part of royalty !!! And I'd better find that clown because there may be a day I will need to learn how to staple hair to the top of my head. I love my Mauri Lyn!
I was thinking you might be....now I know for sure! Hope you are doing well your majesty!
I think Wesley is just about the cutest prince I've ever seen! I think you might need to find him a smaller crown though...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm proud to be part of royalty !!! And I'd better find that clown because there may be a day I will need to learn how to staple hair to the top of my head. I love my Mauri Lyn!
I was thinking you might be....now I know for sure! Hope you are doing well your majesty!
I think Wesley is just about the cutest prince I've ever seen! I think you might need to find him a smaller crown though...
Post a Comment